31 January 2009

Let It Snow!

So we got 9 inches of snow the other day...on top of the 3 inches that we had (it was great), so Rachel and I decided to play in the snow. It was really powdery, so it was hard to make stuff with, but I managed to make this tiny snowman. It was too small to draw eyes and stuff on it, but whatever.




It snowed, so of course, I had to make a snow angel. :]

This has nothing to do with the snow and stuff, but I put it up anyway. My mom and I went to Applebee's for lunch on Thursday and when we came out and got in the car, this dog in the car next to us was staring at me just like this. After I took the picture, he kind of looked at me like, "Uh, why did you do that?!" and then walked away. Haha.

1 comment:

sarah joelle said...

HOLY SNOW, BATMAN.