So lately, everyone and their dog has been posting these things on Facebook. I figured, "Eh, what the hey?" So I decided I would do one and post it on here, so here you go:
10 things you would say to 10 different people:
10. I don't even know you that well, but thank you so much for all that you do. This time of your life is so difficult, yet so rewarding. You will have some of the worst and best experiences of your life in the next couple of years. You've already had a small taste of what that's like, yet, through it all, you still manage to make my best friend happier than anyone else could. Thank you.
9. Thank you so much for the continued friendship you have shown me. I will admit that I was a little unsure of how much we would stay in contact after high school, but I'm so glad that we've continued to do so. You are so considerate of the feelings of others. That is something I've never been very good at it. Thank you for the example you have set for me.
8. I don't think you'll ever know how much you've impacted my life. You've been like a second mother to me. I feel so comfortable talking to you about anything. You have no idea how much that means to me.
7. I'm so glad we finally met! I'd heard so many great things about you and I'm glad that I finally got to see it for myself. Thank you so much for the great friend that you are to me and my best friend. It gets hard for her--more than I could ever imagine, but you are there for her. I wish we could spend more time together because you really are great. You're so funny and so kind. Whoever gets you is going to be very lucky.
6. I know you've got it rough. You get in tough situations with your family and it becomes so stressful for you at times. I admire your strength. I never realized, until recently, how hard it must be to live in an environment such as the one you live in. You rely on the Lord completely and you never lose faith. That is amazing. You are amazing. I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you in a few months.
5. You're family is awesome. You're awesome. Holy cow.
4. Girl, you are freaking awesome. I wish we didn't have to spend so many months apart like this. I miss you so much. I have so much respect for you. I know it gets so hard for you, yet you do your best to let it go and move on. You are so strong. You are there whenever I need you. I wish that there was someway for you to know how much you've influenced me. You are truly one of the greatest people I have ever met. I love you, dear. P.S. Make sure you save me a seat because I will be at that wedding!
3. You're amazing. You work so hard and it definitely pays off. You went from the back of the pack to qualifying for the state tournament. Now, you're becoming a big-time broadcaster. I know I don't talk to you very often and I make things hard for you sometimes, but I really do love you. I look up to you so much. You are such a good example for me to follow.
2. I miss you so much--more than you'll ever know. I wish we could've lived closer so that we could've spent more time together. You're the perfect examples of true love and compassion. Your marriage is exactly how I want mine to be.
3. You're amazing. You work so hard and it definitely pays off. You went from the back of the pack to qualifying for the state tournament. Now, you're becoming a big-time broadcaster. I know I don't talk to you very often and I make things hard for you sometimes, but I really do love you. I look up to you so much. You are such a good example for me to follow.
2. I miss you so much--more than you'll ever know. I wish we could've lived closer so that we could've spent more time together. You're the perfect examples of true love and compassion. Your marriage is exactly how I want mine to be.
1. Thanks for putting up with me. I know I'm not the best kid. You do so much for me and I do so little for you. I know what I need to do to be better and I will certainly step it up and try to do that. I owe you so much. You're pretty much the best parents in the history of forever. I love you so much--even if I'm not very good at showing it.
9 things people might not know about you:
9. I get embarassed so easily. It's not even funny how easily embarassed I am. In fact, it's embarassing. Haha. I don't know why I get embarassed so easily, but I wish I didn't. It sucks the fun out of everything.
8. I love the outdoors. I love to go camping, biking, hiking, you name it. Actually, that's false because I've never actually done any of those things enough to know if I really like it, but I loved camping with the 4th years at Girls' Camp, I love to ride my bike, and I love to go on walks. The 2 times I've actually been hiking, I've loved it.
7. I hate bugs. I know. I love the outdoors, but I hate bugs. It's kind of backwards. I can deal with bugs though. I'm not one of those girls who freaks out at the sight of a bug. I just don't like the way they crawl. It freaks me out.
6. I'm embarassed to admit this, but I'm afraid of the dark. Well, actually, I'm afraid of what's in the dark. I know it sounds silly, but it's the truth. I let my imagination wander and it always gets the best of me. My mind plays the meanest games on me and it really terrifies me sometimes.
5. I'm shy. Yes, shocking. I know. I'll wait while you take a minute to catch your breath. .................................................................................... Better? Okay. I'm actually really shy around people I don't know. It's a result of combining my embarassment with my imagination. I'm always afraid that I'm going to do something stupid and that it's going to be really embarassing, so first impressions are always very stressful for me. Haha.
4. I'm a really picky eater--a really picky eater. I hate any kind of berry and I'm very plain. I don't like a lot of fluff--you know, extra stuff--on my food.
3. This is going to sound really weird, but I love it when my hands are cold. I hate when the rest of me is cold, but I really like it when my hands are cold. I'm not sure why.
2. I'm not domestic at all. I absolutely hate to clean, I don't know how to cook, and I had never touched a washer or dryer until the day before I left for college.
1. I love art. I don't know much about artists or the history of art, but I love to look at it. I've always wished I could draw and paint, but since I can't, I love to look at the work of people who can.
8 ways to win your heart:
8. be musical
7. have a good sense of humor
6. be polite and thoughtful
5. don't expect anything from me on Valentine's Day because I think it's completely overrated
6. be polite and thoughtful
5. don't expect anything from me on Valentine's Day because I think it's completely overrated
4. treat your mother nicely--I learned from my dad that this is a very good indication of how they will treat you
3. don't be mushy--ugh, please
2. be committed to the Gospel
1. cheer for the Cougars :]
7 awesome songs:
7. "Goodnight Sweetheart" by the BYU Men's Chorus--Mmm...I sure do love me some man choir. The harmony on this song is really cool.
6. "Come, Thou Fount of Ev'ry Blessing" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir--I agree with my mom when she says, "I didn't think this song could get better, but then they added bells."
5. "BYU Fight Song"--It should be in the hymn book. Just kidding.
4. "Redeemer of Israel" by the BYU Men's Chorus --When they sing the 3rd verse in a capella...*sigh*...my heart stops.
3. "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman--Thanks, Mom!
2. "You Can" by David Archuleta--I pretty much love this song.
2. "You Can" by David Archuleta--I pretty much love this song.
1. "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond--DUH.
6 things you do before you go to sleep:
6. say personal prayer
5. read my scriptures
4. brush my teef
3. put my hair up--I can't stand to sleep with my hair down. I don't know why.
2. change into pajamas (shorts and a t-shirt)--I can't wear long stuff when I sleep.
1. say family prayer
5 people (groups of people) who mean a lot, in no order:
5. Republicans
4. BYU Cougars
3. missionaries
2. friends
1. family
4 things you don't like:
4. swearing--Really? Grow up.
3. most fruits and vegetables--I know. It's not healthy.
2. Miley Cyrus
1. being homesick
1. being homesick
3 things you do like:
3. mashed potatoes--Yum! Favorite food EVER!
2. watching movies
1. laughing
2 things to do before you die:
2. see a real tornado--Yeah, it might kill me, but that's okay as long as I see it before it kills me.
1. go on a mission
1. go on a mission
1 confession:
1. "The truth is...I am 'Iron Man.'"
1 comment:
caroline. i love you.
Post a Comment