It got a little intense. Luckily, the only wound that I suffered was Rachel shooting me in the eye before "claiming" that she was aiming for the wall behind me. Riiiight.
I'm Bond--Mrs. Bond.
I know this won't be surprising to some of you, either. My dad was out of town this week, so I, unfortunately (*note the sarcasm), had to drive his really nice Lincoln MKZ to work and Institute this week. The stereo in his car is pretty impressive, so I had a blast (almost literally) listening to my iPod. I turned the bass up all the way and listened to some of my favorite movie soundtracks. I made a playlist on my iPod of songs that I thought would sound really awesome in his car and then I rated them based on how good they were. These were some of the "5 Star" songs:
Oh, and P.S. Sarah, I really missed you this week. You would've had so much listening to these with me. :]
-Several "Iron Man" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" songs. For Sarah's sake, I'll put the names of the songs on here.
The Medallion Calls, He's a Pirate, Jack Sparrow, and The Kraken
Driving with the Top Down, Merchant of Death, and Mark I
-Some other good ones came from "Batman Begins," "Prince Caspian," "Amazing Grace," "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," and "Remember the Titans."
Molossus
Prince Caspian Flees
Triumph--This was so amazing. I got goosebumps listening to this song. I think it's my favorite one to listen to in his car.
The Dark Mark
Titans Spirit (Score)
-"Redeemer of Israel" by the BYU Men's Chorus--This isn't a movie soundtrack, but it's awesome in my dad's car. The 3rd verse when they sing a capella is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!
"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," "The Chronicles of Narnia," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "National Treasure,"
and "Apollo 13" were also quite awesome to listen to.
Wow, I'm basically in love with that car.
If anyone actually read this whole thing, I'll be impressed. Haha.
1 comment:
next time, you should listen to 'parlay' and 'what shall we die for' from the third movie soundtrack. and holy cow, caspian flees is my favorite song from that soundtrack!!! girl, after you get back from your summer semester, we should just drive around and listen to that kind of stuff. PLEASE!?
Post a Comment