12 January 2009

Road Trip: Uncle Marc's & Aunt Korinda's House and Tubing!

After we went to Provo, we went to Orangeville to visit some more family. My mom's sister, Korinda, lives there with her husband and family, so we went to see them for a couple of days.
This is my cousin, Megan. She's so cute, but she's so hard to please. She cries a lot and has this piercing scream, but when she's happy, she's adorable.
This is the group that went tubing. Rachel, Me, Alex, Garrett, Ashley and Alec.
Me after my fall. There's a video of this later.


Alex is such a drag. Get it? Haha. I'M SO FUNNY! Jk.



Wow. So at the end of this video, I hit my head on this pole and it hurt like none other. I had a headache for the rest of the day! I remember sliding towards it and thinking, "Oh crap. Oh crap! OH CRAP!" and then...BANG! I'm okay though. :]


This is the video I referred to earlier. Count 'em! Not 1. Not 2, but 3 tubes!!! Actually, 2 and a half, but whatev. Lovely camera work provided by Ashley. Haha. P.S. I love how I almost fell off right at the very beginning.


Birthday number 2 for my mom! This was her cake that my aunt made her.

2 of the candles broke, so we glued the pieces together. Haha.

1 comment:

sarah joelle said...

HAHAHAH. i laughed out loud when you ran into that pole. oh caroline.