04 February 2009

Proof That I Need To Find Better Things To Do With My Time


I've been tagged in these notes on Facebook about 32 and a half times, so I figured that I might as well do this.


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


Well, I guess you can disregard all of that because I'm not tagging anyone. Well, here goes...


1. I can listen to pretty much anything with a few exceptions...like Miley Cyrus. Oooo that girl makes me want to vomit. I also don't like rap, screamo, or opera. Gross. Rap is lousy poetry for people who can't write a tune to it. Screamo is for emo people. It doesn't rhyme for no reason. Opera is just so people can show off their vibrato.

2. I love movies and movie soundtracks. Although, it's pretty embarrassing to go see a movie and be able to guess who the composer is. Sarah, you can relate. :] I don't have a favorite movie, but my overall favorite movie soundtrack would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean.

3. I'm a sucker for cute boys who can sing and play the piano.

4. My 2 biggest fears are spiders and the dark. I know, pathetic, right?

5. Mashed potatoes or the Chicken Carbonara sandwich at Quizno's always sound good to me.

6. I hate to play my cello in front of people. I'm very self-conscious about it for some reason. I always get super nervous.

7. I love my sleep number bed. My sleep number is 30. Perfect.

8. I love the beach and I love the snow. They kind of clash, I know, but I love them both.

9. Here's the rest of my life in a nutshell: When we grow up (haha) Sarah and I are going to live next door and teach at the same school. Her kids and my kids will be best friends. After we retire we're going to chase tornadoes...probably in wheelchairs. Oh, and we're going to learn the "Bet On It" dance from High School Musical 2. Ha. P.S. Sarah, I hope you remember when we had this conversation a few years ago because if not, well, I just decided your future for you. Ha.

10. I wish I would've taken art classes in high school because I stink.

11. One of my goals in life is to marry someone rich who can take me to New Zealand sometime before I die.

12. Jeans and a sweatshirt are the perfect outfit.

13. "I'm not superstitious, I'm just a little stitious." ("The Office," anyone?) I used to skip the 13th step on staircases. I also used to concentrate really hard on trying not to step on the cracks in the sidewalk. When I was in middle school, I realized how ridiculous those things were and I stopped doing them. My life is a lot less stressful now. Haha.

14. I HATE to dance.

15. I got 2nd place in the 4th grade Spelling Bee to Evan Graves. It took me about 2 years to get over it. Ha.

16. I have a horrible habit of chewing on the insides of my cheeks.

17. I'm really excited for the 2nd Transformers movie to come out this summer.

18. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss college.

19. I love pineapple-orange-banana juice, glacier freeze Gatorade, and raspberry lemonade Propel.

20. I have many nicknames. Kiki, Janna, Little Bullough, Carol, Her Majesty, Care, etc.. My little brother couldn't say my name when he was younger, so he called my "Kiki." My dad occasionally declares it "Middle Name Day," so on that day, my name is "Janna." Robbie's friends from high school used to call me "Little Bullough" when they would cheer for me during my races. My english teacher in high school called me "Carol" because he really thought that's what my name was. Pete Sanders (a good friend of Coach Scheele who came to cross-country camp with us every year) gave me this nickname when I was cut in line for dinner. He said, "You shouldn't even have to wait. You should be fed first, Her Majesty." My StuGov friends call me Care. I don't know why. There's a certain way you have to say it too. If you really want to know how, I'll tell you. It's hard to describe in typing.

21. I love to sleep with lots and lots of pillows.

22. I love navy blue. I'm trying to branch out my color selection so that my clothes aren't all the same color. Haha.

23. If I weren't afraid of...well, basically everything, I would want to be a spy. I think being a spy would be the coolest job ever.

24. I'd never been to Taco Bell until this past September.

25. My life is pretty uninteresting (but still great) because it took me almost an hour to do this.


Along with this, I decided to steal Sarah's idea from her blog and post a "Picture of the Day," so here's my picture of the day:

I have no idea how old I am in this picture, but clearly, I am way cuter than Rachel. :]

6 comments:

sarah joelle said...

#2-psh, i LOVE looking like a nerd when i can guess the composer of movie soundtracks. seriously. it makes me feel cool. and legit.

#9-um, of COURSE i remember that conversation. and its still going down. this summer after you get back from school we WILL LEARN THE BET ON IT DANCE. so let it be written, so let it be done. also, how do you feel about living in colorado? hahahaha. JOKES.

#15-OMG. i got second place in the spelling bee in fourth grade too. caroline, why have we never had this conversation!?

#17-its going to be bomb. pity you won't be in indiana when it comes out.... :/

#22-dibs, baggsies, shotgun, whatever you say on having navy blue as my wedding color. DIBS DIBS DIBS. unless you get married at least a year before me. then we can both have it. :]

#24-um...didn't we go to taco bell that one time after we saw the invasion with sam and weston and naoto and the crew? it was when we called brady and told him you were sam's new friend jessica, or something.

ginger said...

a few things (and the numbers don't correspond to your numbers)
1) i didn't know you played the chello
2) you were cute
3) you are cute
4) take me to New Zealand with you
5) i always hated the 'little' last name thing (but secretly i liked it)
6) i lost the 5th grade spelling bee to david ross on the word illustrator...i got over it...maybe
7) come back and visit BYU again because i think you are fantastic!

ginger said...

i spelled cello with an 'h'
i am retarded

Caroline said...

sarah:

#2-i like it, too...until everyone gives me that look that says, "wow, freak."

#9-"i wouldn't want to build a summer home [in colorado], but the trees are actually quite lovely!" haha. jk. name that movie.

#15-i thought we did because jackson was talking about when he won the spelling bee.

#17-get a good job and fly me home. haha. JK.

#22-you stink. there's no way i'm getting married that soon. i'll just wait about 5 years.

#24-yeah, we did go to taco bell, but i just got a drink...a free one, remember? i should've clarified, but i hadn't had taco bell food until this summer.

ginger:

1)wow. cello doesn't have an 'h' in it. you're retarded. JKJKJK!!!

4)okay. and you can bring your rich husband, too. it'll be like a double date vacation!

7)i'm a poor college student, otherwise, i'd be on the next plane.

TotallyContent said...

The picture you put of yourself in your profile looks more like a grown up Rachel than you... at least that's my 2 cents. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Who the heck do you know that could get rich and take you to New Zealand before you die?