17 February 2009

The Name Game

I thought this was hilarious. I saw it on Facebook and thought it was really fun. I know, I need to get out more. Ha.


1. YOUR REAL NAME:

Caroline Janna Bullough

2. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother and fathers middle names)

Dee Robert

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

Bulca (Wow. That makes me sound fat.)

4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Navy Penguin (Ha. I don't really have a favorite animal, but they're my favorite to watch at the zoo. Ha. I'm so cool.)

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, town where you were born)

Janna Hollywood

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)

THE Yellow Lemonade (Wow. That's super intimidating. No pun intended.)

7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)

Cagh (I don't even know how to pronounce this.)

8. STREET NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)

Lactose Free Chocolate Chip (Bwahahaha!)

9. SKANK NAME: (1st pet's name, street you grew up on)

Pinky Magenta (Haha.)

10. GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of first name plus 'izzle')

Carizzle

11. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)

Black Lucky (I don't have any pets, so I used the name of a stuffed animal that I have.)

12. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
I don't wear perfume and I don't really have a favorite candy either. I really like Andes Mints though. Do with that what you want.

Picture of the Day:


This is me tubing for the first time over the summer. Sarah took this picture. That was such a great day. My friend, Aaron, took Sarah; my friend, Britton, and Me tubing. Sarah has an embarrassing video of me tubing where I sound like a seagull. Haha.

No comments: