05 August 2010

THEY'RE HERE!!

The family has arrived which means...
MARK IS HERE!!

Yeah. I was a little bit too excited for this day. I kind of love this family. Growing up, we never saw my aunt Jill's family very much because they lived in Utah, but whenever we did, it was always a grand time.

This was ages ago when we were at their house visiting for...I have no idea why. My great-grandma's funeral maybe? It was almost Robbie's. He took a nasty spill on the scooter while we were there.

This was when we flew out to take my brother, Robbie, to the MTC. We had so much fun on this day. We took pictures mimicking all the statues on Temple Square, went to TCBY (the best ice cream place ever), and learned about when Scott fell into a fountain on a choir field trip.*
Oh, and maybe I met Sister Dalton this day too.

*Excuse the fact that I look ridiculous wearing socks with my sandals and parting my hair down the middle. I was a stupid teenager. That's my excuse.

It was awesome.

Hahahaha. This was at Katie's wedding. I had 5 dates to the reception.
And please don't laugh at me when I say that half of the dates I've had in my entire life were on this day. And they were with my cousins.
Okay. You can laugh. I'm laughing. Hahahahahaha.


So we have our family reunion this weekend and I'm excited. I'm sad that Scott won't be here because he has to be all growed up and working. Okay, maybe not growed up, but he's working. Haha. Kidding. Andy is on his mission in Taiwan. These next 19 and a half months need to hurry the heck up. I miss this kid. But Mark is here! Mark got back from his mission in December and he and Andy came to visit me in February and holy cow. I forgot how much fun I have with Mark. He's awesome and words cannot describe how excited I am for him to be at BYU-I with me this fall!!

This is the only picture I could find of us together. This is us with my cousin, Reagan. I think if she wasn't 15 years younger than Mark and if she wasn't his cousin, she'd date him.



No comments: