14 August 2010

I Miss...

Her. Sarah. The one that's not me. The one with red hair. The one on the right.
Hopefully you understand who I'm talking about now.

This is us at the BYU vs. Utah game last year...which we WON!
But that's beside the point. I miss Sarah, her red hair, and her face.

Cute, huh? We do a lot of stuff together. Movies, blast our favorite movie soundtracks in the car, go to Steak n Shake, basically everything. We also talk about stuff going on in our lives that seems so important to us at the time, but when we look back, it is usually pointless (PE#2 and Chocolate right, Sarah?).

Before we got all growed up and went to different schools for college, if you needed to find one of us, we were usually with the other. We were a package deal.
I think we still are, but sadly, we're apart from each other for most of the year. She's at BYU, I'm at BYU-I. When I'm home in the winter, she's out at school. When's she's home in the summer, I'm out at school. I get to see her on certain weekends, so that's better than nothing. It's turned out well. We've both met people that have hugely impacted us. Ginger for her (well, me too. I love her, but Sarah gets to see her more) and Maria for me.
Still, I love that girl and I'm stoked for her to be home on Tuesday! Even if it is for just a few days.

This is why we're besties. Here's to us, Sarah!
We talk about nonsense things when we room together at Youth Conference. Namely, mongolian food.

We do things that even we don't understand.

Our birthdays are a day apart. December 17th for her and the 18th for me.

We're the best Youth Leaders in the history of the Muncie Stake Girls Camp.

We have this weird telepathy thing that makes us match without planning it.

We get way too excited about BYU football.
Especially when we beat Utah.

She came to watch me speak at graduation. And we all know how fun it is to sit through a graduation ceremony.

We both love to see the temple. And we're both going there someday.
Which reminds me, Sarah, you're not allowed to get married while I'm on my mission. I need to be there and I need to interrogate this boy before he proposes to you.

She puts up with me.

She always has a good disguise when you need one.

We both love Conference because we love Elder Holland.

She's always been so supportive.

She bought me that cool sweatshirt.

She accompanied me to my first ever BYU football game at Lavell Edwards Stadium.

We looked ridiculously good at prom. :]
P.S. We didn't go together this time.

9 years and counting, Sarah!

1 comment:

sarah joelle said...

caroline you are fantastic. and we are smokin hot. PARTY THIS WEEK IN INDIANA! love you!