My aunt and uncle stayed with us the other night since my aunt was donating her kidney to my grandma this week. My dad and I were going to be at King's Island when they came and Alec and Rachel were at a friend's house, so my sister left a note explaining everything. This is the note she left them:
Dear Mark and Korinda, [it's actually spelled "Marc"]
Me and Alec have gone to a friends house to stay. There is money on the kitchen table if Mark wants to eat something or if you guys want to go bowling or whatever. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Also the bed is a Sleep Number Bed to your left when you walk in the house. There are two bathtowels on the table next to your bed if you want to take a shower which is upstairs and straight down the hall. You may use the computer or TV if you like, we don't have DVR because my dad is mean to get it for us [I think she meant Dad is mean and won't get it for us]. In case if you have a question or tell me how attractive I am, call our friend's house [she wrote their phone number, but for privacy reasons I won't write it]. Don't freak out if someone else answers the phone just ask for me or Alec (I highly suggest me because, well who wouldn't want me) and we'll answer your questions. Anyway the front door is unlocked so you can just walk right in. Have fun!
-Rachel The Awesome
She originally had this on the front door, but then our friend's mom came to pick them up and told Rachel that since it said that the door was unlocked and there was money on the table, she should probably put it inside. Haha. Then it was funny when my aunt and uncle read, "Anyway the front door is unlocked so you can just walk right in" because they were already in the house.
At least Rachel meant well.
I love that girl.
2 comments:
That's great!
Please, can Adam marry her?!?!
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment