So, I love movies. Almost more than anything in the world. Yet, there are so many that I haven't seen. Well, here goes nothing.
Top 10 Favorite Movies (in no particular order):
"Taken"I don't care how tired you were, I have no idea how you fell asleep during this movie, Mom.
S.J. is so much like my brother, Robbie, it's not even funny.
"Rudy"Since my family raised me a University of Michigan fan, I don't like Notre Dame, but I LOVE this movie. Holy cow.
"Robin Hood"I'm just waiting for a cute boy to take me to this movie. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, I freaking LOVE this movie. All that action makes me drool.
"Remember the Titans"How can you not love this movie? I feel like since our football team stunk in high school, I vicariously live the high school dream of having a super awesome football team through this movie.
Uh, duh. If you know me at all, you know that I could watch this movie all the time and never get sick of it.
"The Little Mermaid"
I loved this movie as a kid. I used to sing "Part of Your World" at the top of my lungs and even jump out of the water onto a rock like she does at the end of the song...except I used a stool. and I was about 6 inches from the t.v.
"The Little Mermaid"I loved this movie as a kid. I used to sing "Part of Your World" at the top of my lungs and even jump out of the water onto a rock like she does at the end of the song...except I used a stool. and I was about 6 inches from the t.v.
Totally off the subject, but you should ask my parents about how I used to dress up like Jasmine. Haha.
Let's see...Christian Bale+awesome movie with ridiculous amounts of violence=Um, YES.
Since I can't narrow it down to 10, of course, here are some Honorable Mentions:
Yes. I love this movie. And maybe I watched it last week. Don't judge. Just be jealous.
P.S. Daffy Duck is the best. "I shall smite him with my trusty quarter staff! Actually, it's a buck and a quarter quarter staff, but I'm not telling him that."
Besides the fact that Jude Law is eye-popping and drool worthy in this movie, I find it super fascinating how Sherlock Holmes figures everything out. I want that job.
Wanna here a joke? The daughter of one of our councilors in the bishopric told me that I look like Rachel McAdams. Haha. Yeah right. She's a freaking babe. Plus, I don't have curly, red hair and I'm not that skinny.
Wanna here a joke? The daughter of one of our councilors in the bishopric told me that I look like Rachel McAdams. Haha. Yeah right. She's a freaking babe. Plus, I don't have curly, red hair and I'm not that skinny.
Since I can't narrow it down to 10, of course, here are some Honorable Mentions:
"Mulan"
I basically have this entire movie memorized.
"The Emperor's New Groove"
Classic.
"The Court Jester"
Hardly anyone has heard of this movie, but it's so funny! If you haven't seen it, watch it. But make sure you invite me over first.
Pretty much any James Bond except for the movies with Timothy Dalton in them. Yuck.
Some people say I'm a lot like my dad. In this case, FOR SURE.
"The Sandlot"
I always had a crush on Benny when I was younger.





No comments:
Post a Comment