07 June 2010

Heartless

My roommates and I watched "Charly" today. I didn't cry. Again. I watched it for the first time, some time ago with Sarah and didn't cry. She said I was heartless and didn't have a soul. I guess it's true because I didn't cry today either. Don't get me wrong. It's sad, but I just didn't cry. I'm a terrible person.

Speaking of not crying...here's a good Chuck Norris joke. I have to be careful though because I have a good friend of mine that I grew up with who's going through chemotherapy treatments for cancer. Here it goes:

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

One question: How would they know that if he never cries?
Think about it and get back with me. I'm curious to know the answer.

Picture of the Day:

This is me at graduation. In case you didn't notice that that is me. In a cap and gown. So it's obviously graduation.

I gave a speech because I was the Senior Class President. Actually, I technically still am because I'm in charge of my high school reunions. Forever. Woo hoo.

I can't believe that was 2 years ago. Time flies. And in 2 years (a little more if the whole mission thing works out) I'll be gradumacatin' from college. WEIRD. And Sarah gradumacates from college next year. DOUBLE WEIRD.

No comments: