23 March 2009

[insert catchy title here]

So my uncle is basically going to hate me for posting this picture, but I think it's cute. My uncle is not a White Sox fan at all. This is his son, Luke. He's 2 and everyone loves him. Let's be real, who wouldn't love this kid?
They've been looking for a new car, so they came to our house a couple of weeks ago to look at one and then they spent the day with us. We played baseball...obviously, built trains and did all sorts of stuff. It was an awesome day.

Speaking of aweseome days, today was awesome. So in case you don't know, the basement of the place where I work flooded, so they had to lay out all their documents to dry. Now they're all crinkly and you have to scan them one page at a time. Well, today, I got to scan 5 documents (totaling about 250-300 pages) all at once! I did about an hour and a half of scanning in about 10 minutes! It was great! I had a good laugh at myself though because I was so excited about it. I definitely need to get out more if I get this excited about scanning documents. Haha.

Random Picture of the Day:
This Allison Lange (Al), Amy Robinson (A-Rob), Me, and Emily Robinson (E-Rob). We formed our own little group called, "The Perspirators." Amy is very crafty and made shirts for us (Emily is wearing hers). On the back it says, "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." It was one of the options for our team shirt and we voted for it, but our coach thought the quote was gross, so it wasn't chosen. :[ The shirt that Amy is wearing is my favorite team shirt. It's from my freshman year and it has Godzilla on the front destroying the city and on the back it says, "Run for your life!" Bahahaha!

1 comment:

sarah joelle said...

girlfriend, you'd best be saving some work for me this summer!! ;]