01 April 2009

I Dyed My Hair!

APRIL FOOLS!!

I didn't really dye my hair. Okay, so that was lame, but I couldn't come up with anything clever to post about today, so here's a favorite Chuck Norris joke of mine:

Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools Chuck Norris.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*cough*

Okay, now for the Picture of the Day:

This has nothing to do with April Fools Day, so sorry. I don't know how other people do these, but I just put my computer on screen saver and the first one that I see that hasn't been used is the one I pick, so here it is:
This is Beth Osland (affectionately known as Beth-O) and me at my graduation. She plays the viola and I play the cello, and since the orchestra was playing at graduation, we were both there. Not to mention I was graduating and giving a speech, so I would've been there regardless. Anyway, we also ran cross country and track togeva. She is one fine gal and I will certainly miss her dearly when I leave for school. She is so sweet and pretty hilarious too. Basically, I freaking love this girl to death.

2 comments:

sarah joelle said...

i almost peed in my pants when i saw the title. you tricksy little girl, caroline. hahahaha.

bjoyful913 said...

=D i love the photo. and i too miss you dearly, my dear.