Robbie and I left for school on August 11th, but my classes didn't start until September 8th. He had to be out early to start working on the new show he was producing,--"True Blue: Special Edition"--so I went out with him. We drove to my Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig's home in Omaha and stayed there the first night and then left the next day with my cousin, Scott. Two days later, we arrived in Provo! I stayed with my dad's aunt and uncle--Joan and Clair Ralph--who live right by the Provo Temple for three weeks. As a thank you for letting me stay at their home, I made dinner for them. We had Sour Cream Chicken, Banana-Chocolate Chip muffins, mashed Potatoes, and jell-o. It was very successful because the house was still standing when I was finished and no one died after they ate it! My mom was so proud. :] I spent a lot of time with my best friend, Sarah, and my cousin, Scott. We went to the dollar movie a lot and I met a lot of Scott's friends. I had so much fun! It was really hard to leave.23 October 2008
Provo!
Robbie and I left for school on August 11th, but my classes didn't start until September 8th. He had to be out early to start working on the new show he was producing,--"True Blue: Special Edition"--so I went out with him. We drove to my Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig's home in Omaha and stayed there the first night and then left the next day with my cousin, Scott. Two days later, we arrived in Provo! I stayed with my dad's aunt and uncle--Joan and Clair Ralph--who live right by the Provo Temple for three weeks. As a thank you for letting me stay at their home, I made dinner for them. We had Sour Cream Chicken, Banana-Chocolate Chip muffins, mashed Potatoes, and jell-o. It was very successful because the house was still standing when I was finished and no one died after they ate it! My mom was so proud. :] I spent a lot of time with my best friend, Sarah, and my cousin, Scott. We went to the dollar movie a lot and I met a lot of Scott's friends. I had so much fun! It was really hard to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment