24 October 2008

Miscellaneous

I washed my sheets and tried to put them back on without help. My roommates were getting ready to go places and I didn't want to bother them, so being the creative problem-solver that I am (Haha, right?), I decided to balance my mattress on the edge of my bed so that I could put the sheets on. Well, so much for not bothering my roommates. They just made fun of me the whole time. You know what though? I successfully put my sheets back on without breaking anyone or anything!

The sunsets here are really pretty!
These are just random pictures that I took but didn't really have a place to put them. These are the kinds of things we do after we study, of course. :]

A few of my roommates thought it would be fun to dress ridiculously and make a music video. Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of walking around in an idiotic outfit, but I did get to film it for them. What an experience. Good thing it was dark outside when we filmed this.

Ferren, Miriam, and India. They decided not to dance in those shoes for obvious reasons.

I don't even know what to say to this.

Miriam did an amazing job on my hair one day. Now I just need a boy to impress. Haha. Just kidding, Mom!

Another good hair day! Miriam taught me her ways and this is how it turned out. :]

My roommates got jealous of all the cute boys that were going to everyone's apartments but ours, so they decided to spy on them. Haha.
From left: India, Ferren, and Laura (from Nebraska).


This is Giles (from Oregon). He's one of my FHE brothers. We went to watch Kendell's (another FHE brother from Utah) ultimate frisbee game, but Giles was a little cold. He put his arms in his coat and then put his sleeves in his pockets because...well, I actually don't know why. I guess you'd have to know Giles.


Ferren and I went to Walgreen's and found these delicious lollipops for $1. We just had to buy them! We looked so cool walking back to campus with these. People were honking their horns at us as they drove by.

4 comments:

Marci and Sarah! said...

caroline freaking bullough. why did you not tell me that you had a blog? now i can blogstalk you!

Susan Mangus said...

How great it was to follow your college career thus far through your blog. Looks like you are having a great time.

TotallyContent said...

Love the sunset pictures, they are amazing. You look beautiful with your haircut, so much older and mature looking - I'm sure your dad doesn't like that. ;) Love your blog, keep it up! I want to stay in touch even though we are so far apart. Love ya. Jenny

Wees said...

Love the pictures, Caroline! Doesn't Idaho rock? Glad to see you are enjoying college life.

Your other mother.