01 October 2009

GLEE

So, Sarah has been waiting all summer for this new show called, "Glee" to start. I didn't really pay much attention to it, but one night when I had nothing to do, I figured, "Eh, I'll watch it and see."

I'm hooked.

They just had their 5th episode last night. Basically, it's a show about a high school spanish teacher named, "Mr. Schuster" who is trying to bring the glee club back to its popular days. He manages to scrounge up a glee club consisting of some theatre kids and (with a little bit of necesarry blackmail) some football players and cheerleaders. Of course, there's drama. What would the show be without it? The glee club is made of kids from all different "cliques" who display typical high school behavior (which isn't always a good thing...obviously), but the show also has a good message. It shows that anyone can do anything. You can step outside the social norm and really surprise people, especially yourself. Too bad kids in the real world don't really do that. I love this show. Plus, there are a couple of attractive men in this show. Oh, and can we talk about how the football coach in this show is the main Hun from "Night at the Museum?" You know, the guy who starts crying at the end because he wasn't loved or something like that. I love it.

Anyway, last night's episode was my favorite one so far. They performed, "Somebody to Love" by Queen at the end of the episode. IT WAS PHENOMENAL. I tried to find a video of it, but they don't have one up yet. They only have a sneak peek, so I put that up instead. When the whole thing comes out, I'll post it.

Here's the link to the video:

Here's a video from last week's episode; the 4th one. The football team decides that this little number is necesarry to "loosen up" during the game. I busted out laughing when I saw this.

Enjoy!

Don't worry Parents. I'm still studying. :]

1 comment:

TotallyContent said...

I LOVE the song "Single Ladies!" The beat is great!!