Can someone please explain to me why men are so attractive in white shirts and black, leather jackets?
Last week on Glee (I know this is my 2nd blog post in a row about Glee. I blame Sarah because she got me hooked), the girls and guys had a "Mashup" competition where each team took 2 songs and mashed them together and performed them for the group.
I love the guys' song. Finn looks more attractive than ever (which I didn't think was possible). Oh, and even though I don't like to dance, I wish I could dance like the guy in this video. Here's the link:
P.S. I apologize ahead of time because they say the "d word" once in the song.
P.P.S. If I don't have you convinced that men are attractive in white shirts and black, leather jackets, get ready to drool over this:
YUM. I like me some Zac Efron.

1 comment:
I like them even better in uniform. ;)
Post a Comment