09 July 2010

TGIF Top 10-Pet Peeves

Sorry that this post is going to be really negative.

Top 10 Pet Peeves. Here we go (in no order):

1. When people don't erase everything on the chalkboard or the dry erase board and they leave little marks all over.

2. PDA or Public Displays of Affection. Whenever someone says that this bothers them, others say it's because they're jealous. WELL, let me tell you. I'm not the least bit jealous of people who sit and make out in the hallway of the Hinckley in between classes. I just don't get people sometimes. I mean, I know I'm not the romantic type, but why do you have to kiss your boyfriend goodbye when you're going to see him again in ONE FREAKING HOUR?! Or why do you have to kiss your husband goodbye when you're going to see him in ONE FREAKING HOUR?!. and not to mention, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DANG LIFE?! Ugh. It just really bugs me.

3. When people leave the lights on. I know we don't pay for utilities here, but that doesn't mean you have to leave the lights on in broad daylight. In the summer. When we get 12+ hours of sunlight and don't even need lights.

4. Crooked pictures. I always fix them. ALWAYS.

5. When only part of your shirt sleeve is rolled up. Or when your tag is sticking out. I was running in a cross country meet in high school and the girl in front of me had her tag sticking out on her uniform and it drove me so crazy that I sped up and passed her. No lie.

6. When the roll of toilet paper is backwards. Okay, here's how I define backwards. It's when the part of the toilet paper that you grab is away from you and facing the wall. That bugs me. I always have to turn it the other way.

7. Not being able to lose the 13 lbs. I've gained since November.

8. When people at BYU complain to me about BYU-I and feel "sorry" for me because BYU-I has stricter Honor and Dress Codes than BYU (I'm not talking smack to BYU by saying that. I promise). I love it here and (besides this) I don't have a problem with your school, so stop having a problem with mine.

9. When people don't clean out the lint trays in the dryers. Hello?! FIRE HAZARD.

10. When my sports teams lose.

COMING SOON:
Memorial Day and 4th of July pictures!!
*EDIT*
I just got back from my track meet and was reminded of an honorable mention. TURF IN THE SHOES. Of course, on the day of the Track Championships, they decide to rake the turf. It was driving me crazy.

No comments: