16 July 2010

Hey, Kids!

So in approximately 30 minutes, I'll be headed off to Salt Lake City with my roommate, Kristin, to go see the Pioneer Celebration at the Conference Center. I'm a little bit excited. I've never been and it should be fun. Well, fun minus driving around in crowded SLC. We're going to sing lots of Disney songs at the top of our lungs on the way down, so it should be a grand time. I'll post about it soon (well, ASAP because next week is finals). Sorry there's no Top 10 this week. I really didn't have time. Have a super-duper weekend!

1 comment:

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

Okay Caroline, I added you as a friend on facebook because your last name is Bullough and I kind of thought you were Robbie's sister. I then noticed that you had a blog and decided to check it out. After all, you're family right? (I am Larry's daughter. Your dad is my first cousin.) Well, I just have one thing to say...You are absolutely adorable!! I am happy and proud to call you family! I LOVE your blog and you are so cute! And even though I am a HUGE Utah fan I love your loyalty to YOUR school. Have fun in Salt Lake!!!