In my Humanities class, we are currently studying about Impressionism and Symbolistic poetry. For the quiz I just took, I had to write a couple lines of Symbolistic poetry to describe how I felt. This is what I wrote:
There is sunshine in my soul today,
More glorious and bright....
More glorious and bright....
Just kidding.
But seriously, I wrote, "Just kidding" on my quiz. As I thought about how I would describe being happy, I discovered that I was slowly becoming frustrated with not being able to come up with anything. As a result, I wrote my poem on frustration and anger and this is what I turned in (along with the top part):
I can feel the fire burning, burning all around.
The fire of anger is scorching and I can hear the sound
Of Brother Clifford screaming "Help! Bloody murder!"
Because this poem that I'm writing is getting dumber and dumber.
THE END.
Haha. I think I am so funny sometimes. Haha. Anyway, I just thought I'd share my "A+-Worthy" quiz with you...even if it doesn't really make any sense.
3 comments:
this is why i think you are sooooooo freakin' awesome. =D
that just made my day. the whole 'just kidding' thing. awesome.
i love you.
the end.
this is what i did in high school. blatantly mock the teacher with the assignment. :) love it
Post a Comment