Soooooooo, I kind of have a lot of catching up to do. I've slacked BIG TIME on my blog this past semester. Sorry about that. In my defense, I was really busy with classes and Student Living and such, but it really paid off. I ended up with a 3.7 GPA for the semester getting all A's and one B. I was impressed. School doesn't typically go that well for me. Anyway, I'm working hard on catching up on my blog and updating you all with wonderful information about my "exciting" life.
For Spring Break--which really was exciting--my mom, myself, Alec, and Rachel drove to Omaha, Nebraska to visit my mom's older sister and her family. I love visiting them. They are such a great family and I love being with them. Here are some pictures to document the experience:
Well, not really, but it would've been sweet.
This is Hayley. I have quite a few pictures of her because she's cute and very photogenic. I love her. She's adorable. I love her big blue eyes and her chubby cheeks. This photo is the courtesy of my wonderful mother. This was taken at the YMCA where we went swimming. That was awesome except the lifeguards were kind of strict. That was pretty gay.
I tried to get a picture of her profile because you can't see her lips when she's turned sideways. Haha.
Hayley loves to text on Andy's phone.
She also loves balloons.
:]
My cousins had a youth temple trip that week and my brother and I got permission to tag along. I'd never been inside the Winter Quarters temple before, so it was a really neat experience. I loved it. The baptistry in this temple is pretty cool.
Here's a video of Andy playing with Hayley. He played with her like this forever. She just kept squealing and flapping her arms and legs. It was hilarious.
This week was one of the highlights of my winter home. I kind of love my family a whole bunch. :]
2 comments:
Caroline, Great to see your pretty face again on your blog and with some fresh stuff too -- YES! Congrats on doing so well in school this past semester. Sure love ya!!
Well, I don't want to sound partial but that clip of Haylie is so cute!! Thanks for posting that and the pics; I LOVE them! I hope school goes well for you this fall. Have fun!
Post a Comment