08 April 2010

The New Me

I chopped off my hair on Tuesday...about 6 inches or so (I'm not sure, but it was a lot).

Since I've been home, I've been babysitting for a family friend of ours because the mom had a stroke. I've been going over after school 3 days a week and helping with homework, dinner, and bedtime. As a parting gift, the mom gave me a Vera Bradley bag. It's going to make the perfect travel bag for when I drive to Idaho. They also gave me a miniature Super Bowl helmet signed by the one and only Austin Collie also known as "The Magic Mormon" or "Awesome Collie." I almost soiled my pants when they handed that to me. Here it is...the hair cut and my helmet:

Robbie called and asked me what was new in my life, so I told him all about the helmet. He was just kind of like, "Oh, cool." Of course it's no big deal to him that I have an autographed helmet. He has Austin Collie's cell phone number saved in his contacts. I have his autograph and Robbie could call him up and have a totally legit conversation with him. Jerk. I love this helmet though. We get lots of cuddle time.

1 comment:

TotallyContent said...

Your hair looks cute!