I got a text message today from my friend, Buddy. He was doing a survey for a class and needed people's top 5 favorite fictional villains and heroes. I thought, for fun, I'd post my answers. Here you go:
VILLAINS
5. Hopper (from "A Bug's Life")
4. The White Witch

3. Hades

2. Ursula

1. Captain Barbossa
5. Ironman

4. Mulan

3. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

2. James Bond

1. Batman (the Christian Bale Batman that is...although, I am a little bit sad that Christian Bale never says anything like, "Holy Toledo!" Can you imagine Christian Bale--in is deep Batman voice--saying something like, "To the Batmobile!" Haha.)

4. Mulan

3. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

2. James Bond

1. Batman (the Christian Bale Batman that is...although, I am a little bit sad that Christian Bale never says anything like, "Holy Toledo!" Can you imagine Christian Bale--in is deep Batman voice--saying something like, "To the Batmobile!" Haha.)
I had so much fun doing this. My dad and I are always talking about great villains. Coming up with heroes was a little more difficult because that's not as popular of a topic. In case you wanted to know, here were some other villains that were in for the running (in no particular order):
-Maleficent (from "Sleeping Beauty")
-Scar (from "The Lion King")
-Madame Medusa (from "The Rescuers")
-McCleech (from "The Rescuers Down Under")
-Randall (from "Monster's Inc.")
-Gaston (shame on you if you don't know what movie he's from)
Feel free to comment and share your top 5. I'm a little curious to know.



2 comments:
Did you know that Calvin collect villains? He has a huge stash of them over at his office.... it's worth millions because you can't find villains at any stores anymore.... We'll show them to you sometime if you want.
So I forgot you even had a blog... Lucifer (the cat from Cinderella) has to be in there because his name is freaking Lucifer. That is the sweetest villain name ever!
Post a Comment