25 December 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Well,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
On Christmas Eve, Rachel and I were tracking Santa's whereabouts. When we first looked, we saw that he was in the Sandwich Islands just below South America. We had Family Home Evening and then went and checked to see where he was. It said he was in Canada and that in another minute and a half, we would have another update, so we waited. 90 seconds after being in Canada, Santa shows up in Puerto Rico. I thought to myself, "Now, explain to me, please, how in the world Santa goes from the Sandwich Islands to Canada and then to Puerto Rico." It really didn't make any sense. It's a good thing he's not real or else I really would've been stumped. Rachel, however, didn't give it a second thought. In fact, when she saw that he had skipped all of South America, she said, "Wow. The people in South America must be really naughty." Haha. Anyway, so after he went to Puerto Rico, he went back up to Canada. Again, it just doesn't make any sense at all. Well, I worried that--considering my luck--Santa's next location would be "Noblesville, Indiana" and that Rachel, seeing that Santa really wasn't in Noblesville, Indiana, would figure out the secret, so when she got all excited about how close he was, I said, "Yeah, you better go to bed before he gets here!" She quickly jumped off the couch and said, "Alec, we need to go to bed! Santa is coming!" It was so cute. I'm really going to miss it when she finds out.
Rachel
Alec
Robbie
RachelRobbie got pizza?
Nope. He got soup! Actually, it's a family joke. He really got an iPod.
Robbie found these when he was decorating the house for Christmas. He decided they made a nice pair of earrings. Haha. He also did a nice rendition of "Silver Bells" while shaking his head to "hear them ring."My turn! Except, I spared everyone the singing. :]

No comments: