26 November 2010

More Letters About My Life

First of all,
Dear Noah Harsock,
I had a new-found love for you starting this season and it just increased by about a million after your shot that won the game tonight. Jackson Emery's dream is still alive and it's all thanks to you.

Dear Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,
Your movie and soundtrack are great. Although, like Sarah, I could've done with more of the main themes in the score, but I still like it. "Obliviate," "Death Eaters," and "Ministry of Magic" are all great songs. And as for the movie, well, I could've done without the sketchy Harry and Hermione Horcrux scene, but other than that, you were fantastic. And Bathilda Bagshot, I still have nightmares about you...and daymares (scary daydreams about you).

Dear Sarah,
I loved staying at your house. I miss seeing you all the time like we did in high school, but we have to be grown ups and go to school far away from each other. The good thing is it makes seeing you that much more exciting. I'm pumped to stay at your house when I come in January, but I'm really nervous to say goodbye to you. Let's not think about it, okay?

Dear School,
You've been really hard this semester. I'm ready to be done with you. I only wish you could've gone better.

Dear Mark William Nelson,
I love playing with you everyday. I don't know what I'm going to do when I leave. SAD DAY. You'd better write me. I'm so pumped to drive across the country with you. I love road trips and I love you, so you+road trip(+Robbie)=A GREAT TIME.

Dear BYU Cougars,
You'd better win tomorrow. Bring your A game and not your team from the beginning of the season. Only the team that played these last 4 weeks is allowed to attend.

Dear Utah,
"I eat losers for breakfast." Name that movie! I hope we spank you like an unruly child. Feel free to bring your team that played Notre Dame.

Dear Christmas,
I'm so excited to have you come. Please hurry.

Dear January 10th,
I'm scared to death of you.

Dear January 12th,
I'm also scared to death of you, but I'm also excited.

Dear Cold Weather,
Welcome! I've missed you. Unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy you as much because starting January 12th, I'll be in class pretty much all day for 12 weeks and then I head off to Russia. However, I know you'll follow me there and I look forward to spending more time with you during our long winter together.

Dear Russia,
I heard (and saw in some pictures) that you're very dirty and germy. I hate germs. Please be nice to me. I'm super nervous.

Dear Ginger,
Thank you for letting me stay at your house. You're very generous and I'm enjoying your company.

1 comment:

ginger said...

i like this blog post. and not just because i'm in it.