12 December 2009

Oh, Sarah. Look What You've Done to Me!

My best friend, Sarah, blogged about faceinhole.com. I decided to do the same. Some of these are pretty dang good. Others...not so much, but they're still funny.


Don't mind the red eyebrows and black hair.
This makes Robbie look really tall.

So Rachel's face is kind of blurry...

A favorite movie of Mom's.

Hair can't just hang there like a dead thing on your cheeks!

Haha. Dad, your's are the best.

It's not easy being green.

One of the best ones I did. I can't believe how real this looks.

Robbie and I used to watch this show all the time.

Haha. Rachel.


Mom, you should dye your hair. Haha.
Mm-hmm.


This makes me feel very safe.

I couldn't believe that I didn't have any pictures of Alec making and evil face. This works though.

Scandalous Sarah. ;]

Robbie, please get a perm. Haha.


I'm jealous of you, Rachel...and your dress.


Does this mean Dad is a beast?
I have to say, I love this one.

Dad is pimpin'

Alec=The Big, Pink Nightmare

Another one of my favorites:
In Memory of Grandpa Gary :]

1 comment:

sarah joelle said...

facebook profile picture.
its happening NOW.