05 November 2008

HALLOWEEN!

For Halloween, a couple of my roommates and I dressed up as Barbies. My FHE brothers dressed up as stick figures. They wore all black and taped glow sticks all over their bodies. We went to a Halloween party at the Hart Auditorium and they won the costume contest. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of them. Some of the other costumes were good too. There was a woopie cushion, John McCain and Sarah Palin with the secret service, Mario Kart, dominoes, a shower, cindy lou who and grapes.
Me (Work-Out Barbie), Miriam (Evening Gown Barbie), and Ferren (Wedding Barbie)

Miss Physique

I borrowed a lot from Ferren. Those are her tights, shorts, and headband. The pink shirt, the shoes, and the necklace are all mine. I painted my nails bright pink (about the same color as my shirt) and bought fuzzy socks at the store and then cut off the toes to make leg-warmers. I also got 2 hair ties that have HUGE jewels on them. It's a shame that you can't see them in this picture. :[

My room is <--that way. :]
Work-Out Barbie loves to run!

Work-Out Barbie's signature pose.

We went to a dance/party at the Hart Auditorium on campus. They had black lights and I just had to take a picture because Ferren's dress looked so cool!

The Bride-to-Be

Yes, those are pink converse shoes she is wearing with her wedding dress.

She got that dress in the little girls' section of Wal-Mart. :]

Ferren's rock

This pumpkin was on display in the Taylor building. I thought it was so cool!

This is the same pumpkin. He carved it all around.

We listen to a prophet's voice!

1 comment:

Ferren said...

I had no idea you kept a blog! I can't believe how long ago this was!!